Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- ***These Japanese screenshots does not represent as final EU screenshots***
- Kirby's powerful copy ability returns, allowing him to inhale, spit and transform
- Jump from the foreground to the background in dynamic 3D side-scrolling levels
- Employ new and returning abilities, including: Archer, Beetle, Fire and Sword
- Kirby’s new Hypernova ability lets him inhale obstacles and big chunks of levels!
- Use the Download Play feature to duke it out in Kirby Fighters, a fierce battle mode for up to 4 players! You can also sharpen your skills by playing solo
- Enjoy a selection of additional game modes including Dedede’s Drum Dash and Arena
- Collect hidden keychains in every level, each resembling legacy Kirby characters
- Unlock improved items and new keychains by using the StreetPass™ function to tag other players
Kirby in Nintendo 3DS:
A disaster has struck Dream Land and the ruler of the land Dedede has been taken! Follow Kirby of the Stars in his intense action of saving Dedede and his epic quest of making things right in his land. Kirby: Triple Deluxe is the 15th game in the series to date and it’s the first ever Kirby title to smash the Nintendo 3DS. The game was developed by HAL Laboratory and Published by Nintendo, which displayed in a 2.5D perspective and uses the same engine as Kirby’s Return to Dream Land.
The game features the special Warp Star giving Kirby the ability to move between both the foreground and background - Kirby can move toward or away from the screen. By eating Rainbow colored seeds, Kirby gains an amazing ability, the Hypernova which allows Kirby to inhale large objects such as trains and trees. Some of Kirby’s famous powers like inhale, Star Spit, slide kick, air bullet, and floating will also return in this game.
|Official Release Date||May 16, 2014|
Get ready for Kirby: Triple Deluxe - coming May 2nd for the Nintendo 3DS!
Official Website (US)
Kirby: Triple Deluxe - Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
I recommend it to fans of standard Kirby games.
i'm new to kirby series and this is a great platformer! to be honest this platformer aren't relentless as mega man x but it is a charming platformer. this game make use of 3ds gyroscope and you'll be surprised that 3ds gyroscope performance is on par with iphone's gyroscope (i'm playing on new 3ds). 3d is utilized well on this game as stages and boss battles relies on 3d's depth to judge oncoming attacks. aside from that there are mini games like dedede's drum dash and kirby fighters. another 2 stages will be unlocked after the game is completed.
anyway the game is less stressful compared to any other platformers that i played.
Finally, after 13 years, a real sequel to Kirby 64 was made. This game has a lot going on much like in Kirby Superstar and Kirby 64, but has many added gameplay elements that do not overemphasize certain parts of the game like in Kirby's Return To Dreamland. This game really takes the series back to the way it used to be.
This is a game that was actually so good, it would be a game that designates some sort of an adapter that allows you to play 3DS games on a large TV.
Si te gusta esta adorable criaturita traga todo, preparate porque aqui te dan kirby para comer a puños, de las aventuras mas completas protagonizadas por la esfera rosa.
if you love Kirby.
You should buy this version
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.