PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Left 4 Dead 2 preowned
Electronic ArtsCompatible with Xbox360™ (X360)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Left 4 Dead 2
- This is a used item. If not otherwise mentioned below, spine card is included for titles that originally came with spine cards.
- Next generation co-op action gaming from the makers of Half-Life, Portal, Team Fortress and Counter-Strike.
- AI Director 2.0: Advanced technology dubbed “The AI Director” drove L4D’s unique gameplay – customizing enemy population, effects, and music, based upon the players’ performance. L4D 2 features “The AI Director 2.0” which expands the Director’s ability to customize level layout, world objects, weather, and lighting to reflect different times of day.
- New melee weapons – axe, chainsaw, frying pan, baseball bat – allow you to get up close with the zombies
- Four different survivors. New Story. New dialogue.
- More game. On day one, L4D 2 features more co-operative campaigns, more campaigns and maps for the Versus game modes than L4D 1, plus support for Survival mode out of the box.
- Stats, rankings, and awards system drives collaborative play
descriptionJust as with the original Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2 is a first-person shooter which pits players against hordes of zombie-like enemies. As you would expect in a scenario where you are regularly surrounded by masses of the undead, it is very good thing to have plenty of help, as well as weapons at your disposal, and Left 4 Dead 2 has players covered on both accounts. The game features several multiplayer options including 2-8 player online and offline (via system link) support in several modes seen in the first game, including Campaign, Versus, and Survival, as well as the new Scavenge Mode. This new multiplayer option tasks players, in the role of survivors to find a limited number of fuel canisters hidden in a level in order to keep their individual generators going, while other players in the role of the infected try to stop them. In addition the game features very strong co-op play support, with 2-player support locally and 2-4 player support online.
The game features a wealth of melee weapons and additional items handy for battling enemies up-close and personal. Along with melee weapons seen in the first game, players can look forward to wielding new weapons like axes, chainsaws, frying pans, etc. Firearms are also available, but seeing as zombie fighting usually requires a little elbow grease, melee weapons are the mainstay. In addition, players can carry other useful items, including a variety of throwing weapons and several different kinds of support items, like flashlights to startle enemies and light the way in dark environments and healing items like first aid kit and defibrillator kits.
|Official Release Date||Nov 17, 2009|
|Language||Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...