PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Left Brain, Right Brain
- Use the Touch Screen in 15 different mini-games based on speed, accuracy, association, recognition, memory and strategy. Games include: Connect the Dots, Pop the Balloons, Feel the Music, Hit the Monsters, Touch the Green Square, Save the World, Open the Safe, Trace the Shape, Navigate the Maze and many more.
- Book-style play has you flipping the DS over and around to develop your hand-eye coordination with both left and right hand.
- Master 4 single player game modes: Hand Exercises, Balance Check, Left Hand vs. Right Hand and Ambidexterity Check.
- Challenge a friend to 2-player mini-game tests via DS download play.
- Practice any activity, over 5 difficulty levels, to prepare for ambidexterity tests.
- Monitor personal progress and assess improvement with development percentages for each hand that appear after play.
descriptionAre you a “righty” or a “lefty”? What if you could be both? With Left Brain Right Brain, you can hone your mental skills to become truly ambidextrous. While training your hands with speed based DS mini-games, you’ll also be training the left and right hemispheres of your brain. It’s like two games in one!
|Official Release Date||Dec 05, 2007|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...