- Explore Ninjago: Battle through iconic locales from the LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitsu TV series, including the Ice Temple, the Toxic Bogs and Chen’s Island
- The Obsidian Weapons: Uncover the secret behind these ancient yet powerful tools
- Classic Villains: Defend Ninjago from well-known enemies, including the Serpentine, Nindroids and more
- Cool Vehicles: Drive, fly, stomp and slide your way through levels with an exciting array of bikes, jets, mechs and even dragons
- Spinjitzu Power: Unleash an elemental tornado to smash your way through enemies and solve puzzles. Team up and create the multi-elemental Tornado of Creation
Ninja Go! Go! Go! An all-new tale awaits in the most expansive adventure game in the Lego Ninjago series, LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin! Control powerful ninja warriors as they maintain the balance of good and evil in the land of Ninjago using their ninja skills in various weaponries, vehicles, and the deadly art of Spinjitzu!
LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin is an untold story in the LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu television series where a brand new adversary known only as Ronin menaces the land of Ninjago with evil intentions. With the aid of his army of dark samurai and an ancient weapon called the Obsidian Glaive, Ronin steals the Ninja’s memories of their elemental powers.
Take the role of your favorite Ninja Warriors and search for their Obsidian weapons and stolen memories. Battle your way through various destinations in the TV series with exciting arrays of vehicles, mech, and dragons before Ronin completes his plan and releases an even greater evil on Ninjago.
|Original Name||LEGO ニンジャゴー ローニンの影|
|Official Release Date||Sep 03, 2015|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Second part of a story of Ninjago on PS Vita, very good game, but story is shorter than on first part.
Easy and funny game.
Cool game with new tale awaiting for you, fight, explore, enjoy this great game like all LEGO games.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.