PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
LEGO The Lord of the Rings (DVD-ROM)
Warner Home Video GamesCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Explore all of the open-world of Middle-earth and experience epic battles with Orcs, Uruk-hai, the Balrog, the Witch-king, and other fearsome creatures
- Wield the power of the Palantír or Seeing-stone (‘one that looks far-away’), and jump between multiple storylines
- Experience the LEGO The Lord of the Rings heroes come to life in an all new way, as they deliver the dialogue from the films
- Collect, combine and forge new items in the Blacksmith Shop using Mithril, the most precious metal in Middle-earth
- Discover and unlock over more than 60 playable characters, including Frodo, Aragorn, Gandalf, and many others
- Collect and use a variety of weaponry and magical items, including the Light of Earendil, Elven rope, swords, and bows
- Play with family and friends with easy access drop-in, drop-out gameplay option
descriptionBased on The Lord of the Rings motion picture trilogy, LEGO® The Lord of the Rings follows the original storylines of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, taking players through the epic story events reimagined with the humor and endless variety of LEGO play. Trusted with the dangerous task to destroy an ancient magical ring that threatens all that is good, Frodo is forced to leave his peaceful home. But the ring wants to be found and the road to Mount Doom, the only place where it can be destroyed, will be perilous and riddled with Orcs and fouler things. To help Frodo, a Fellowship is formed — Aragorn the Ranger, Gandalf the Wizard, Legolas the Elf, Gimli the Dwarf, Boromir a Man of Gondor, and Frodo’s Hobbit friends Sam, Merry and Pippin. Players relive the legend in LEGO form, as they explore wonders, solve timeless riddles, and overcome endless foes in their quest to destroy the Ring.
|Official Release Date||Oct 30, 2012|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...