PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Let's Cheer
- Let's Cheer! utilizes the motion capture abilities of the Kinect Sensor for Xbox 360 to provide controller-free gameplay in which you simply need to move to drive the action or reach for the menu to make a change in the game
- Perform cheers choreographed by professional cheerleaders
- Master moves and jumps like the High V, Broken T, Touchdown Sway and Herkie
- Chant out loud to have your spirit level judged just like a real competition
- Track your approximate calories burned during cheer session* (*Calories burned estimated)
- Access new routines, squad captains and outfits as you progress all the way to Nationals
- Use the functionality of Kinect to personalize your game
descriptionLet's Cheer! for Xbox 360 is packed with real cheers and real routines, all controller-free by way of the game's Kinect Sensor integration. Using built-in Kinect motion capture functionality this first cheerleading game for the Kinect Sensor instantaneously captures players' body movements allowing for gameplay that mimics the true physical nature of cheerleading. Perform challenging routines designed by professional cheer choreographers set to hits like "Shake It," "Disturbia," "Hollaback Girl" and more. Additional Let's Cheer! features include cheer specific audio functionality that allows you to cheer loud and proud with the voice enabled Kinect and get in a great workout while raising your spirit, as well as an estimated calorie burned counter and unlockable routines, captains and outfits.The Kinect Sensor for Xbox 360 allows you to experience controller-free gameplay utilizing revolutionary full-body tracking to put you at the center of the fun. This amazing technology allows the sensor to recognize your body and mirror your movements in the game, in effect making your body the controller. The sensor is compatible with every Xbox 360, features a color VGA motion camera (640 x 480 pixel resolution @ 30 FPS), a depth camera (640 x 480 pixel resolution @ 30 FPS) and an array of four microphones supporting single speaker voice recognition.
|Official Release Date||Nov 07, 2011|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
kisa_aquarius (36) on 11, Apr. 2012 17:57 (HKT)
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...