PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Mario Party: Star Rush
- Recruit characters like Toadette, Rosalina, and Wario to team up with and support you in Toad Scramble starring Toads
- Choose from multiple boards in different worlds, each with tricky boss battle
- Up to four players can simultaneously roll and move freely around a map
- Team up with up to four Mushroom Kingdom characters who can help you win by participating in different events
- Fully refined for bite-sized portable play, perfect for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems
- Packed with different modes that everyone can enjoy
descriptionTeam up with Mario, Peach, Donkey Kong, and more in the most perfectly portable Mario Party game to date. Play with up to four players simultaneously, exploring different worlds as you freely move your Toad across maps and recruit Mushroom Kingdom allies. Break free of turn order, with all players plotting strategy, rolling the dice, and moving...all simultaneously! Team up with your friends in the real world to compete or cooperate to take down bosses in each game board.
|Official Release Date||Nov 04, 2016|
|Genre||Music & Party|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
MONTHLY PRE-ORDERS (WESTERN): Keep Calm Because November Games Are Coming
Mario Party Star Rush - Official Game Trailer (YouTube)
Mario Party Star Rush - Launch Trailer (YouTube)
Mario Party Star Rush – Mini-games & Multiplayer Trailer (YouTube)
Mario Party Star Rush - amiibo Trailer (YouTube)
Please send me an E-Mail when ...