PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Mario Sports Mix
NintendoCompatible with Nintendo™ Wii (Wii™)
For PAL systems only.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Mario Sports Mix
- The cast of Mushroom Kingdom characters get together to play sports – Mario style. While the basic rules of the games apply, each one includes some magical Mario twists like coins and special items that ramp up the craziness and fun
- While playing, gathering coins will build up bonus points. So when players score a point or basket, they also get the added bonus
- Players collect items like a Koopa Shell to use against their opponents. They can even use special items to beat up on the other team while shooting or spiking. One example of a special ball move is using a Mini Mushroom to shrink the ball before it’s returned to the other side of the volleyball net
- Each character has a signature move that’s almost impossible for opponents to stop. These include Mario’s fireball moves or Princess Peach’s heart-filled attacks
- In the field of play, a variety of tricks will keep players on their toes. On DK Dock, the volleyball court will continually slide from left to right. On Bowser Jr. Blvd, the basketball court has bonus circles that frequently appear, offering both positive and negative bonuses that result in extreme point swings
- In each sport, play with up to three players cooperatively or with up to four players competitively in a two-on-two match
descriptionFour great sports make their move to the Mushroom Kingdom: volleyball, basketball, ice hockey and dodgeball. All four are included on one game disc – a great value for Mario™ fans, sports fans and everyone in between.
|Official Release Date||Jan 28, 2011|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...