PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Medal of Honor: Frontline (EA:SY! 1980)
Compatible with PlayStation 2™ (PS2™)
For JPN/Asian systems only.
1w Usually ships within 1 week.
Compatible With PlayStation 2™ (PS2™)
1w Usually ships within 1 week
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Medal of Honor: Frontline (EA:SY! 1980)
- 20 levels of gameplay spread across 6 major missions, all based on real World War II events and all adding up to one complete and uninterrupted storyline.
- Characters include German, British, and American troops, as well as Dutch civilians.
- Over 20 authentic WWII weapons, including the Colt .45, Springfield Sniper Rifle, Panzerschreck rocket launcher, MG42 mounted machine gun, and fan favorite: Browning Automatic Rifle.
- Enemy vehicles including Panzer and Tiger tanks, trucks, motorcycles with sidecars, and armored railway scout cars.
- Player driven motorized rail car, train, and mine cart.
- Astonishing enemy and ally AI.
- Intense non-combat-based scenarios, such as a disguised, weaponless infiltration of an officer’s pub brimming with Gestapo to make contact with a Dutch Resistance operative.
- Over 70 minutes of original orchestral music by acclaimed Medal of Honor composer Michael Giacchino.
- Authentic WWII content.
descriptionMedal of Honor Frontline marks the debut of the best-selling and award-winning Medal of Honor franchise on the PlayStation® 2 computer entertainment system.
In Frontline, you’ll go behind enemy lines as Lt. Jimmy Patterson to take part in a series of challenging missions that are vital to Allied victory over the Third Reich.
Your duties range from storming Omaha Beach as a member of the heroic D-Day assault on Omaha Beach to stealing the HO-IX flying wing, an experimental Nazi jet fighter so powerful it could turn the tide of World War II.
Along the way, battle for control of Nijmegen Bridge (a strategic choke point in the Allied drive into the heart of Nazi Germany), track your Nazi nemesis aboard and atop a speeding armored train, and fight valiantly for freedom over fascism.
|Original Name||メダル オブ オナー 史上最大の作戦 (EA:SY! 1980)|
|Official Release Date||Feb 28, 2008|
|CERO C (15+)|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...