Our previous price:
You save: US$ 5.00 (9%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Immerse yourself in the Moscow Metro – witness one of the most atmospheric worlds in gaming brought to life with stunning next-gen visuals at 60FPS
- Brave the horrors of the Russian apocalypse – equip your gasmask and an arsenal of hand-made weaponry as you face the threat of deadly mutants, human foes, and the terrifying environment itself
- Rebuilt and Remastered for next gen – with all previous DLC content included, new modes and features, and many gameplay improvements, this is the definitive version of the critically acclaimed series that fans and newcomers alike will enjoy
- Two campaigns, and all DLC included – Metro Redux includes two complete campaigns that combine to create one epic adventure. With 10 hours of bonus content, that means 30+ hours of solo FPS gameplay just on one play-through
- Two unique Play Styles : ‘Spartan’ and ‘Survival’ – approach the campaign as a slow burn Survival Horror , or tackle it with the combat skills of a Spartan Ranger in these two unique modes
- The legendary Ranger Mode returns – dare you play the fearsome Ranger Mode? No HUD, UI, deadlier combat and limited resources combine to create the ultimate immersive experience
In 2013 the world was devastated by an apocalyptic event, annihilating almost all mankind and turning the earth’s surface into a poisonous wasteland. A handful of survivors took refuge in the depths of the Moscow underground, and human civilization entered a new Dark Age.
The year is 2033. An entire generation has been born and raised underground, and their besieged Metro Station-Cities struggle for survival, with each other, and the mutant horrors that await outside.
You are Artyom, born in the last days before the fire, but raised underground. Having never ventured beyond the city limits, one fateful event sparks a desperate mission to the heart of the Metro system, to warn the remnants of mankind of a terrible impending threat.
But will they even listen? Rather than stand united, the factions of the Metro are locked in a struggle for the ultimate power, a doomsday device from the military vaults of D6. A civil war is stirring that could wipe humanity from the face of the earth forever.
Including the epic single-player campaigns of both Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light, Metro Redux takes you on a journey from the forgotten catacombs beneath the subway to the desolate wastelands above, where your actions will determine the fate of mankind.
|Official Release Date||Aug 26, 2014|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - May 13th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - June 22nd!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - March 14th!
WEEKLY SPECIAL: Guilty Gear XRD -SIGN-, Metro Redux, Etrian Mystery Dungeon, Terra Formars, & MORE!
Metro Redux - Uncovered [US] (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
my chance to enjoy this game in higher def.
Both is the good remake games.
One of the best remasters made, especially with Metro 2033. The whole game wasnt just ported to a higher resolution but entirely remade and recreated with a new engine, character models, redesigned gameplay mechanics and levels. Great value, great games, great atmosphere and story.
lots of changes for the Metro 2033 Redux side but no changes with Metro 2034 Redux apart from technical improvements, it's still a game you want to own. sell off the last gen version for this one since you get 2 games in one.
you might need to get used to the slow aiming though.
Here are two very good but also underrated games, now remastered for the PS4 on a single disc. Overhauled and improved graphics, gameplay, AI, makes Metro Redux one of the best remasters ever. Highly recommended.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.