PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Bandai EntertainmentCompatible with Nintendo™ Wii (Wii™)
For US/Canada systems.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Museum Megamix
- Pac-Man: Relive the classic that ignited an absolute arcade sensation. Collect all the pellets in each maze before getting caught by the ghosts; Inky, Blinky, Pinky, and Clyde
- Mappy: Help Mappy the police mouse bring criminal cats to justice. Mappy must recover all of the stolen goods by outsmarting the cats in their mansion
- Galaga: Prepare for space war! Players must defend their ship from the unrelenting waves of Galaga forces in this 1981 arcade classic
- Rally-X: Players must pick up the 10 flags placed around each race track. Use smoke screens and out-race other players to win
- Grobda Remix: Control PAC-MAN as he takes out enemy tanks through a series of arenas
- Pac Motos: Players control their own Pac-Man as they attempt to knock other players off a variety of unique arenas. Tilt the Wii Remote to move , collect power-ups and bash into opponents to be the last Pac-Man standing
- Pac 'n Roll Remix: Pac-Man is in a hurry and he needs help. Guide Pac-Man past obstacles with the Wii Remote as he races to the finish line of each stage
descriptionOnce again bringing back the Namco brand name of classic gaming greats, Namco Museum Megamix features 18 arcade-perfect ports and six special "remixed" versions of classic Namco arcade titles. Swing, shoot, jump, bop and steer through these exciting remakes with 3D graphic enhancements and intuitive motion controls. Namco Museum Megamix gives players a new take on classic franchises while staying true to the core gameplay that made them so popular. Each game will deliver a unique experience with updated Pac-Man themed graphics and specially designed Wii motion controls that will have gamers of all skill levels wanting to join in on the fun.
|Official Release Date||Nov 16, 2010|
|Genre||Music & Party|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
garfield1987hk (1) on 14, Apr. 2015 17:40 (HKT)
VOTE FOR MAPPY~!
VOTE FOR MAPPY~!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...