PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for NecroVisioN: Lost Company (Extra Play) (DVD-ROM)
- 10 new levels in the single player campaign
- 15 new characters
- 6 new weapons
- Variety of special weapon upgrades
- New drivable vehicles to use in the fight including the FT17 tank and Halberstadt CL.II airplane
- Several additional close combat techniques, spells and fatalities in single player
- New, unique multiplayer mode: Gas Attack
- 3 new maps and several new skins for multiplayer mode
- New visual effects like enhanced depth-of-field, soft shadows and new shaders with optimized renderer and data loading system
descriptionNecroVisioN: Lost Company is the prequel to the old-school horror FPS which covers the events that happened before the NecroVisioN story began. The game contains several unique levels, characters, weapons and gameplay elements, as well as a new main hero that tells the original game story from an opposing perspective. Players now act as one of the WWI German soldiers that discovers the evil forces unleashed by the war and starts to fight against them. Eventually the player leads soldiers from all the nations gathered on the front through massive battles against the zombies and demons. Finally players become the first Necromancer that was defeated by Simon Bukner in NecroVisioN.
|Official Release Date||May 11, 2012|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
gogoyubarismooth (289) on 11, Jul. 2012 20:58 (HKT)
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...