PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
- All-Star Production - LEVEL-5's mastery of the RPG genre is combined with music composed by the renowned Joe Hisaishi and character designs by animation artist Yoshiyuki Momose
- Captivating Story - A charming and tragic tale unfolds as Evan, a boy prince learns how to become a leader and build a kingdom
- Role Playing Mastery - New and traditional RPG elements expertly crafted and designed featuring dozens of locations to explore, hundreds of creatures to battle and a wealth of quests and secrets to uncover throughout the sweeping journey
- Another World - Stunning visuals recreate the world of Ni no Kuni and immerses players into an incredibly vibrant, animated land filled with a new cast of delightful characters to meet
- Dynamic Fights - Battle against fierce foes utilizing an exciting real-time battle system
descriptionRe-enter the animated world of Ni no Kuni in the latest role-playing masterpiece developed by LEVEL-5. Explore a beautifully crafted world and experience the gripping story in an all-new RPG adventure. LEVEL-5 reunites with Yoshiyuki Momose on character design and music composed by Joe Hisaishi in the production of the next Ni no Kuni tale.
|Official Release Date||Dec 31, 2017|
|ESRB Rating Pend
Rating Pending - submitted to the ESRB and are awaiting final rating.
Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - Gameplay Trailer #1 (YouTube)
Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - Evan's Choice (gameplay reveal PSX 2016) | PS4 (YouTube)
Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - First Trailer (YouTube)
Please send me an E-Mail when ...