- Action-Packed Battles – Players will switch between using melee and ranged attacks in battle against hordes of enemies and challenging bosses across a variety of open field maps. The tight controls and incredibly fluid combat are simple to learn for newcomers while offering plenty of depth for more experienced action gamers. Players can perform high-speed battle actions—combining light and heavy attacks—and switch through an arsenal of weaponry while evading enemies with speed and style
- Beautifully Desolate Open-World – The game seamlessly joins together hauntingly beautiful vistas and locations with no area loading. The environments are rendered in 60fps and contain a wealth of sub-events in addition to the main storyline
- Masterfully Crafted Story and Characters – NieR: Automata tells the story of androids 2B, 9S and A2 and their ferocious battle to reclaim a machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful weapons known as machine lifeforms
- Elements of an RPG – Players will obtain a variety of weapon types, level up in battle, learn new combat skills, and customize a loadout that caters to their playstyle
- Utilize the Pod Support System to Assist In and Outside of Battle – Pods can attack the enemy in both manual and lock-on modes. They can also assist outside of battle, such as allowing the player to glide through the air. Pods can be enhanced throughout the game, with upgrades including new attack methods and variations
- “Auto Mode” Available for Beginners – Novice players can elect “Auto Mode” for easy attacks and evasions
NieR New Project is a new third-person action RPG follow-up to the 2010 cult hit, NieR. Offering a fresh blend of action and RPG gameplay styles, NieR New Project is currently being developed in collaboration with PlatinumGames Inc., the studio known for its groundbreaking advancements in the action genre.
The game’s all-star development team is helmed by producer Yosuke Saito, known for his work on DRAGON QUEST X and NieR. The previous game’s director, YOKO TARO returns for the new project as well as composer Keiichi Okabe, whose award-winning score to the original became one of the greatest accomplishments in gaming music.
New to the series is character designer Akihiko Yoshida from CyDesignation, Inc., well known for his work in BRAVELY DEFAULT and the FINAL FANTASY series, as well as game designer Takahisa Taura, with Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance to his credit.
|Official Release Date||Mar 07, 2017|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
2B Battles the CEOs of Square Enix and PlatinumGames While in a Brand New Dress!
NieR: Automata Auto Chips Features Revealed
NieR: Automata Live Stream Soon - Get NieR The Devs~
Nier: Automata – Paris Games Week 2015 Reveal (YouTube)
NieR Automata E3 2016 Trailer (YouTube)
NieR: Automata E3 2016 Boss Battle (YouTube)
NieR: Automata – Death is Your Beginning Launch Trailer (YouTube)
NieR: Automata – Glory to Mankind 119450310 (YouTube)
NieR: Automata - PSX 2016 Trailer (YouTube)
NieR: Automata - 3C3C1D119440927 DLC Gameplay
NieR: Automata - 3C3C1D119440927 CEO Boss Fight
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
If you're a fan of the Drakengard games or Nier, this is a must buy game. If you're a fan of Platinum Games, you need to get this. The action combat is the best in any rpg, and the story is crazy like all games that have Yoko Taro involved in development.
My first time playing Yoko Taro's game and I fell in love with it completely! So sad yet so touching, and finally so glad I'd played it ! Recommended for RPG fans.
A good way to describe Nier Automata is that it's an action RPG, with a combat system that can go toe-to-toe or even surpass many games from the Action genre.
An amazing feat from the talented developers at Platinum Games and director Yoko Taro of Square Enix. Fans of Yoko Taro's games such as Drakengard 3 and Nier will certainly feel right at home. The music is exceptionally well done, and the game uses whole tracks even for just minor scenes! It is unique and retains the style of the first game's score. Worth it for the musical experience alone.
The game is very welcoming to newcomers too, with its adjustable difficulty settings and fully rebindable controls. It is completely alright to play Nier Automata without having played the first Nier.
loving this game so far. the gameplay is fluid and the story will make you cry. I recommended this game for the nier fans and whoever love action RPG game s.
This is a miracle that Square Enix still allows Yoko Taro to make games, let alone hiring Platinum to develop it. If you have any interest in this at all, buy this game, buy it fullprice so we might get another Yoko Taro masterpiece in the future.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.