|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Action-Packed Battles – Players will switch between using melee and ranged attacks in battle against hordes of enemies and challenging bosses across a variety of open field maps. The tight controls and incredibly fluid combat are simple to learn for newcomers while offering plenty of depth for more experienced action gamers. Players can perform high-speed battle actions—combining light and heavy attacks—and switch through an arsenal of weaponry while evading enemies with speed and style
- Beautifully Desolate Open-World – The game seamlessly joins together hauntingly beautiful vistas and locations with no area loading. The environments are rendered in 60fps and contain a wealth of sub-events in addition to the main storyline
- Masterfully Crafted Story and Characters – NieR: Automata tells the story of androids 2B, 9S and A2 and their ferocious battle to reclaim a machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful weapons known as machine lifeforms
- Elements of an RPG – Players will obtain a variety of weapon types, level up in battle, learn new combat skills, and customize a loadout that caters to their playstyle
- Utilize the Pod Support System to Assist In and Outside of Battle – Pods can attack the enemy in both manual and lock-on modes. They can also assist outside of battle, such as allowing the player to glide through the air. Pods can be enhanced throughout the game, with upgrades including new attack methods and variations
- “Auto Mode” Available for Beginners – Novice players can elect “Auto Mode” for easy attacks and evasions
NieR New Project is a new third-person action RPG follow-up to the 2010 cult hit, NieR. Offering a fresh blend of action and RPG gameplay styles, NieR New Project is currently being developed in collaboration with PlatinumGames Inc., the studio known for its groundbreaking advancements in the action genre.
The game’s all-star development team is helmed by producer Yosuke Saito, known for his work on DRAGON QUEST X and NieR. The previous game’s director, YOKO TARO returns for the new project as well as composer Keiichi Okabe, whose award-winning score to the original became one of the greatest accomplishments in gaming music.
New to the series is character designer Akihiko Yoshida from CyDesignation, Inc., well known for his work in BRAVELY DEFAULT and the FINAL FANTASY series, as well as game designer Takahisa Taura, with Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance to his credit.
|Official Release Date||Mar 07, 2017|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
2B Battles the CEOs of Square Enix and PlatinumGames While in a Brand New Dress!
NieR: Automata Auto Chips Features Revealed
NieR: Automata Live Stream Soon - Get NieR The Devs~
WEEKLY SPECIAL: NeiR; Automata, Persona 4 Golden, Nioh, & MORE!
WEEKLY SPECIAL: Nier: Automata, Persona 4 Golden, Uncharted 4, & MORE!
Nier: Automata – Paris Games Week 2015 Reveal (YouTube)
NieR Automata E3 2016 Trailer (YouTube)
NieR: Automata E3 2016 Boss Battle (YouTube)
NieR: Automata – Death is Your Beginning Launch Trailer (YouTube)
NieR: Automata – Glory to Mankind 119450310 (YouTube)
NieR: Automata - PSX 2016 Trailer (YouTube)
NieR: Automata - 3C3C1D119440927 DLC Gameplay
NieR: Automata - 3C3C1D119440927 CEO Boss Fight
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Nier es uno de los juegos que más he disfrutado en los últimos años, con una historia compleja y personajes entrañables, esta precuela no creo que sea la excepción
my second day of playing and i am already in love in it. such a good game and also very challenging compared to many other rpg games!
buy this, you wont regret it!!
A huge fan of action games and adore the hack'n'slash kind of game! NieR Automata brings a huge back from the series and one of the best games to play!
Yoko Taro games, like Nier and Drakengard, are usually great on stories but not so much on gameplay. On the other hands Platinum games are excellent on gameplay but not much on story.
Now, combining those two together is a match made in heaven for an excellent game! Great story, characters and an overall fantastic game!
B2 ASs is the BEST !!!
OST is from heaven for sure.
Story is not good much but it enough for play more1time.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.