Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (English)
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 44.00 (81%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- A COLLABORATION WITH GENRE MASTERS ARC SYSTEM WORKS - Developed in partnership with the studio responsible for fan favorite fighting games BlazBlue and Guilty Gear
- CONSOLE-EXCLUSIVE FEATURES AND CONTENT - The home console release will include a number of new features over the Arcade version, including a full Story mode and online multiplayer!
- CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS FROM AWARD-WINNING PERSONA 3 AND 4 - Beautiful, hand-drwan 2D anime-style sprites of characters based on the award-winning Persona 3 and 4 roleplaying games, along with eye-popping stages and special effects, are a special treat for both ATLUS and genre fans
- ORIGINAL, HARDCORE FIGHTING MECHANICS - True to Arc System Works tradition, P4A looks and feels like nothing else out there. Each fighter has attacks tied to their Persona, their summoned inner strength, adding to the depth and complexity
An Award Winning Series’ Newest:
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax or known as Persona 4 Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold in Japan continues the thrilling adventures fans of the award-winning Persona series had been craving for! This action filled fighting video game follows the events of its predecessor Persona 4 Arena with new offerings in gameplay, characters and more mind blowing mysteries to unravel. Join Persona 4’ Investigative Team and former SEES from Persona 3 as they find themselves battling once more and exhausting all they’ve got to save their friends against an unknown enemy.
The Battle Continues:
Set a couple of days from the events of Persona 4, the city of Inaba is engulfed in a mysterious red fog and the midnight channel had returned showing Mitsuru, Akihiko, Euuka and Aigis as prisoners; Save the said hostages and battle as characters from the previous Persona 3 and 4 or as Yukari Takeba and Junpei Iori as the games newest playable characters. The game also introduces Sho Minazuki as a brand new character that can both be used with or without Persona. Shadow versions of almost all characters will also appear in the game each having their unique abilities in able to identify them from their regular counterparts. Enjoy battle altering 1-hit special attacks and the new S-Hold feature that allows characters to use charged versions of their attack and continue the enthralling adventures that will surely hook old and new players alike!
Launch Edition Bonus:
1. Eleven Persona tarot cards (part 1 of the card collection)
2. Exclusive inflatable 18” Teddie bop bag (punching bag novelty item for fans)
3. DLC Characters: Adachi and Marie (Free for the first week)
*While supplies last.
|Official Release Date||Oct 01, 2014|
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - December 9th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - September 8th!
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax: Ken (YouTube)
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Sincerely even without being a fan, the game itself is an excellent fighting game. The story mode is nothing really to write about but it will please people like me who loved the RPG. Seriously at this price it s a steal. I don t put 5 coz I found annoying that Adachi is a DLC and you have to pay for him.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.