PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Personal Trainer: Math
- The innovative 100-Cell method makes learning a game and form the heart of Personal Trainer: Math. The "hundred-cell method," pioneered by real-world professor Hideo Kageyama, presents students with a 10x10 grid. Students select the chosen function (addition, subtraction, or multiplication) and fill the spaces between numbers across the top and left side. Your work will be timed, but these fast-paced arithmetic problems will keep basic math skills fresh. It's like digital flash cards in a single grid!
- Daily math drills and an attendance record help keep you on track
- Earn medals as your calculation speed improves
- Forty different exercises of varying difficulty provide options galore and help you select the most appropriate equation types
- Players can challenge up to 15 others by using DS Download Play on a single Game Card
descriptionDo you ever struggle with calculating a dinner bill or confirming exact change at the cash register? What about helping children with their homework? Help is here! Personal Trainer: Math for Nintendo DS is a fun and rewarding way to keep those math skills sharp.
|Official Release Date||Jan 12, 2009|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...