PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow
- Co-op Multiplayer – Take on the challenge with a friend and play side-by-side as Jack Sparrow and Will Turner.
- Live the Past – Did Jack really sack Nassau Port without firing a shot, or ride away from a deserted isle on the backs of sea turtles? Now you'll find out, first hand!
- Uncover new weapons -- Throughout your adventure you'll be rewarded with new swords that allow you to unlock more advanced combos
- Secret stuff – Hidden passages, special coins, and other secrets await in each level for the player to discover and reveal.
- Use your head – The action isn't limited to swinging your sword, as you'll need to use your head to avoid detection, or dangerous traps
descriptionThe game tells the story of how Captain Jack Sparrow became the infamous pirate that you saw in the hit movie. You'll get stranded on that desert island with the rum and the turtles; you'll have to sack Nassau Port, and so on. You'll do this by using swordplay, solving puzzles, and using the environment to complete levels.
|Official Release Date||Jun 28, 2006|
|Genre||Hack and Slash|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...