PlayStation Network Card (3000 YEN / for Japanese network only) [retail packing]
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Other buying optionsClick here to buy
|Type||Digital Edition / Instant Download|
- Official PlayStation™ Network Prepaid Card
- Store Value: JPY 3000
- Download games, videos and other paid content
- Download games only available on the PSN™
- These points are only suitable for the Japanese PlayStation™ network!
Please note: We strongly advise that all digital codes be redeemed within 60 days of purchase to avoid any potential issues. This will ensure the proper lead time to solve any problems you might have.We will not be held responsible for digital codes that are not redeemed within 61 days of receipt.
1. This card may be redeemed using the PlayStation®Store on the PS4 system, PS3, PS Vita, PSP® series (PSP-1000, PSP-2000, PSP-3000) the PSP®go (PSP-N1000) systems or PC.
2. Open an account of the PlayStation®Network (or use an existing account)
3. From the PlayStation®Network icon on the XMB, select 'PlayStation®Store' (not applicable on the PC).
4. Click 'Redeem Codes' icon located in the upper right of the screen.
|Original Name||プレイステーションネットワーク カード3000|
|Official Release Date||Dec 13, 2007|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
3000 yen card worked great no issues I will be purchasing my Japanese play store cards from play-Asia for the rest of my gaming life thanks play-Asia for the speedy shipping I mean super speedy shipping like you guys set the bench mark for fastest possible over seas shipping I have ever witnessed it got to me so fast I almost thought you guys discovered sorcery and shipped it via magical wand 😆
i had to get mine physical n it took about two weeks on slow shipping but everything went well n was legit so i would shop here again. i recommend.
It take three weeks but finally i've got my psn card.
I purchased this last month, an i'm very pleased with the product. The only problem I had was tracking the product, when I typed in the tacking number or reference number it keeps giving me a message that they couldn't track this product. Other than that i'm happy with my purchase.
It is not in stock, even though they said it is available on the site. That's my advice for you. Now I will have to wait for the next stock to come in.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.