PlayStation Network Card / Ticket -PlayStation@Home- (200 HKD / for Hong Kong network only)
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Official PlayStation™ Network Prepaid Card
- Store Value: HKD 200
- Download games, videos and other paid content
- Download games only available on the PSN™
- These points are only suitable for the Hong Kong PlayStation™ network!
Please note: We strongly advise that all digital codes be redeemed within 60 days of purchase to avoid any potential issues. This will ensure the proper lead time to solve any problems you might have. We will not be held responsible for digital codes that are not redeemed within 61 days of receipt.
1. This card may be redeemed using the PlayStation®Store on the PS4 system, PS3, PS Vita, PSP® series (PSP-1000, PSP-2000, PSP-3000) the PSP®go (PSP-N1000) systems or PC.
2. Open an account of the PlayStation®Network (or use an existing account)
3. From the PlayStation®Network icon on the XMB, select 'PlayStation®Store' (not applicable on the PC).
4. Click 'Redeem Codes' icon located in the upper right of the screen.
|Official Release Date||Jul 14, 2009|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Definitely worth the purchase
Excellent service, and the card was not opened or used before and it worked perfectly
play asia u are a life saver :)
i will always love this Pre-paid card to pay anything on Hongkong / Japan PSN storeo
easy to use
and ready to play the PSN-Games :D
If you are like me and take advantage of the lower prices found on the Asian versions of PS3 games, then these cards are a MUST-BUY! Some of the DL content from games is region specific (for example, Fallout 3) meaning that if you have an Asian version, you'll need credit in an Asian PSN account to purchase it. These PSN cards from Hong Kong are the easiest way to do it. They are a little more expensive than face value, but add free shipping and the $5 off from a coupon, and it turns out to be a pretty good deal.
Worked without a hitch on my US PS3. Great for grabbing some Japanese PS1/PSN/PSP games.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.