PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Pride of Nations
- Play as the world’s Great Powers between 1850 and 1920
- Lead one of eight different countries, each with their own personality and agenda: USA, Great Britain, Germany, France, Japan, Russia, Austria-Hungary, and Italy
- Immerse yourself in realistic historical gameplay set on a global map
- Explore a revolutionary system for building armies and fleets
- Engage in a detailed world economy with realistic components
- Experience the most original diplomacy model ever created for a grand strategy game
- Fight against a strong AI through a number of new game mechanisms
- Battle it out with others in multiplayer with a new simultaneous turn-based engine
descriptionPride of Nations is a turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century, where the player takes control of a country and guides it through industrialization, military conquest, and colonization. This upcoming release from AGEOD follows such successful historical strategy games as Birth of America, American Civil War, Napoleon's Campaigns, and Wars in America.
|Official Release Date||Jun 10, 2011|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...