PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
KonamiCompatible with Sony PSP™ (PSP™)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
- TrueBall Tech The ball is the center of attention: How it moves and how players use it Players now have total control on their bodies freeing them to nod, chest or flick a pass into space. First touch and superb control will set truly talented players apart from their peers. A full 360-degree, two-footed control system allowing you to shield the ball from opponents and master close quarter controls
- Motion Animation Stability System (MASS) Collision is finally detected! Players react to collisions based on their direction, speed, force, size, to display a life-like reaction. Combined with TruBall Tech, varied tackling animations will produce new life-like ball movements. MASS revolutionizes 1-on-1 situations allowing defenders to apply varied levels of pressure, and giving attackers options to out-pace, feint, pass or shoot when space allows
- Heart Capturing the emotional drive Recreate the home team support and introduce the “12th Man”. Mental attributes will be affected when a player has a poor game, and one brilliant moment can turn the tide!
- PES ID Capturing each player’s full ID. Even more players will be recreated and will be instantly recognized for their individual animations and AI. PES ID goes even further to capture entire teams to replicate their basic playing ethos and style
- Team Play Control multiple players at once Take control of 3 or more players to execute tactics in key areas of the field. Create space, exploit space, use the flanks or overlap play to make yourself available and beat a defense!
- The Core Paying attention to all the little things Incredible attention is paid to facial movements and animations to connect one move to the next. Stadia will be faithfully recreated, from entrances to post match festivities and everything in between. Free kicks are now free! – Take control over decoy runs and make short passes while defenders can move personnel to block the ball
descriptionKonami's Pro Evolution/World Soccer Winning Eleven 2014 will mark a breakthrough for the popular series - with a large focus on recreating the realism of a football match. With its new Fox Engine, it allows for the most comprehensive advancement in the PES franchise since its inception! With detailed facial expressions, player movement, and even the crowd's dynamic getting an overhaul we should be in store for a game that looks as good as it plays. As a fully licensed game, you will see nearly all your favorite players and teams in the spotlight from all around the world. Of course, it is also another game to beat your friends at with your top team!
|Official Release Date||Sep 27, 2013|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
maxy__losredon2 (1) on 22, Nov. 2013 01:16 (HKT)
TODO EN ORDEN
TODO EN ORDEN
fauzan.pusri08 (3) on 12, Nov. 2013 08:32 (HKT)
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...