Asia English Games | PlayStation 4™ | Xbox One™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Wii U™ | Playstation Vita™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC | Mac™ | Free to Play
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Rango
- Pull off near-impossible feats to earn Trophies / Achievements that are all throughout the Wild West town of Dirt
- Speed through the desert atop these unconventional chariots as you perform extraordinary acrobatic chases
- Hone your sheriff shooting skills in unique golden bullet sequences that promise to impress your Dirtonian admirers
- Face hordes of hostile rodents as you show the town who's boss in good, old-fashioned shootouts where guns are blazin' and spurs are shinin'
- From a group of mariachi birds who provide color commentary to a gang of wild rabbits, your fellow townsfolk will provide no shortage of fun and entertainment
descriptionRango is an action/adventure game set in a gritty, pint-sized, Wild West world filled with off-color characters, wild rides and frantic shoot-outs. Players of all ages will meet the residents of the town of Dirt and play through Rango's whacky Tall Tales of Adventure, brimming with intense action and outlandish scenarios. Having saved Dirt from drought, players will be challenged to maintain Rango's reputation as Sheriff and embark on his wacky adventures, performing dizzying feats of heroism as he spins spectacular and awe-inspiring stories for his fellow Dirtonians. Players will explore a variety of environments featured within and beyond the film, and must achieve near impossible feats as they work to uncover a sinister alien plot that threatens to abduct the entire population of Dirt. Along the way, Rango will encounter all the trappings of an adventure set in the Old West - ridin', jumpin', brawlin', and shootin' - that are crafted from the film's pint-sized desert scene. Rango the Video Game will feature awe-inspiring gameplay sequences; authentic characters and intense action coupled with outlandish scenarios which are sure to encourage the wild imagination of all Rango fans.
|Official Release Date||Feb 25, 2011|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...