PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad (DVD-ROM)
Compatible with Windows™ (PC)
24h In stock, usually ships within 24hrs. (Only 1 left in stock.)
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 19.91 (53%)
Compatible With Windows™ (PC)
24h In stock, usually ships within 24hrs
(Only 1 left in stock.)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad (DVD-ROM)
- Grow in rank, earn medals, improve abilities, and become a Hero – all visible to the complete online gaming community and embedded within the game
- Obtain the ultimate goal and become a Hero online. Players with hero status inspire troops around them and cause fear in their enemies
- WWII weaponry redefined: true to life ballistics, bullet penetration, breathing, adjustable sights, free aim, weapon bracing, photo-real graphics and more
- Players can connect with their friends and battle the AI in multiple game types including the Stalingrad Campaign, Skirmish Mode, and more
- Offline challenges such as the shooting range and assault courses let the player learn and hone their skills to perfection with all of the weapons, vehicles, and features in the game
- Experience what it is like to be a soldier in one of the bloodiest conflicts in history and the importance of a soldier’s state of mind and how it can turn the tide of battle
- Offline play against the AI featuring the Stalingrad Campaign, Skirmish mode, and more give the player an exciting and fun environment to learn the game before hopping online
descriptionCutting edge graphics and audio built using the Unreal Engine 3, inventive features and streamlined realism will deliver an unrivaled WWII experience. Heroes of Stalingrad will focus on the Battle of Stalingrad and the surrounding operations, both German and Russian, from July 1942 to February 1943. The game allows the player to experience one of the most brutal battles in all of human history. Delivering unrivalled accuracy and attention to detail, along with gritty, vicious combat in multiplayer, co-op and solo modes the game will feature everything from quick, brutal firefights to more intricate and challenging simulation modes.
|Official Release Date||Sep 23, 2011|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...