PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Reign of Fire
Compatible with GameCube™ (GC)
For US/Canada systems, use Freeloader for other.
5-15d Usually ships within 5-15 days.
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 29.91 (54%)
Compatible With GameCube™ (GC)
5-15d Usually ships within 5-15 days
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Reign of Fire
- Fight for mankind as one of the many different human forces, with a huge arsenal of high tech weaponry at your disposal
- Take to the skies as a terrifying dragon and reign terror over the world, savaging the earth and destroying everything in your path breathing fireballs and napalm
- Witness 'reactive fire effects' as flames spread and combust everything in their path, in addition to some of the most spectacular explosions ever seen
- Experience numerous action packed missions, including the desecration of central London, military style reconnaissance activities, third person shootouts and heroic fire fighting rescues
- Revel in the cinematic atmosphere created by the film's soundtrack and voice-overs
- Third person shoot-em up action taking place over scorched landscapes, the result of battles between two species competing for survival - human and dragon
- Control various vehicles or dragons in third person mode combat and exploration on and in the air
- Vehicles and dragons will be easy to drive / fly with satisfying physics to learn - making them a challenge to master
descriptionIt is present-day London when a construction crew, led by the mother of young Quinn Abercromby (played by Christian Bale in the film), unwittingly unleashes a dragon that's been hibernating for centuries. Within a quarter of a century, dragons have multiplied and replaced humans as the dominant species on Earth.The game picks back up in Britain, c.2024. Quinn has grown up to be a "resistance fighter" for a small community hiding in an old castle in the burnt-out English countryside. His people have been reduced to living in near-medieval conditions.There's a pair of dragons prowling the vicinity, attacking the few remaining villages, destroying crops, and generally making life hell for the humans. The fire brigades risk their lives to put out the awful firestorms caused by the dragon attacks as they rescue the trapped or wounded survivors.Play as either a human or a dragon: As a human, you take the role of a resistance fighter, controlling a variety of well-equipped vehicles. Your purpose is to defend the last remaining humans FROM attack and eventually to make your way to the site of the sole male dragon - London now lying in ruins.As a dragon, the player will take the role of an infant led by instinct to attack its foe at any opportunity and attempt to eradicate the human race. The plot follows the maturing of the dragon, gradually getting more powerful, as the game progresses.Missions are linked by a fast-moving plot; based on events in the film.
|Official Release Date||Nov 26, 2002|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...