PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space
- 5 episodes with self-contained plots
- Each episode brings you closer to solving the season-wide mystery
- Includes character bios and concept art
- Driving mini-game with achievements that carry over from episode to episode
- Innovative built-in hint system that detects when you’re stuck
descriptionJoin Sam and Max, the Freelance Police, on a bizarre journey – from the North Pole to the Fountain of Youth, from outer space to Hell and back – in the acclaimed second season of gaming’s first sitcom. Zombies will dance. Mariachis will sing. A giant battle robot will trash the streets. And when their friends are caught in the crossfire, Sam & Max will risk their very souls to set things right.
|Official Release Date||Mar 09, 2010|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...