PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Sega Bass Fishing
- Four fun-filled modes. Arcade, Tournament, Practice and Nature Trip modes
- 15 stages. Find your favorite fishing spot in seven brand new stages created exclusively for the Wii, or re-live your glory fishing days in four classic arcade and four Dreamcast stages
- Four types of bass. Hook four breeds of bass: Florida Large Mouth, Red Eye, Small Mouth and Northern Spike Large Mouth
- Reinvention of a classic. This classic title first made a splash in the arcades and now the gameplay and graphics have been updated for the Wii
- Authentic simulated fishing experience. New features have been created to take full advantage of the Wii Remote, including driving the boat with the control stick and reeling in your fish with the motion sensor
- Variable conditions. A variety of seasonal conditions can vastly effect your fishing trip, with seasons, time of day and weather all playing a part
descriptionThe sun is out, the fish are biting and your tackle box is filled with 20 different types of lures. With content created exclusively for the Wii, you'll motor out, find your favorite fishing hole, cast off using the Wii Remote™ and snag one of four types of bass. When you hook a fighter, your motion sensor will let you know, so hang on and enjoy the ride!
|Official Release Date||Mar 28, 2008|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...