PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- Six teams of three odd characters (plus goalies) from around the world face off
- Stadiums are filled with lively, chanting, banner-waving fans
- Challenge your friends in Exhibition and Tournament Mode
- It's you against the computer in Quick Start, Practice, and Continental Cup Quest Mode
- Power-ups and Bonus moves reveal dazzling special effects
- 18 unique 3D characters with their own personalities, moves, and signature goal celebrations
- Over 1,000 motion-captured moves bring the characters to life
- Colorful announcer gives real-time commentary on specific plays
descriptionHave you ever taken on a deranged kilt-wearing Scotsman in a wild, no-holds-barred soccer match? In Sega Soccer Slam for Nintendo GameCube™ you'll unleash merciless kicks, tackles, and steals against excitable, colorful characters from all over the world. Each character in this anything-but-ordinary soccer game wields special powers and moves that if executed properly earn the big score. Get to the random spotlight that appears on the field and your character will shoot skyward with the ball and slam it toward the unsuspecting goalie. In Quest Mode, you can unlock secret stadiums and uncover hidden items to improve your already stellar performance. Watch the intensity rise as you utilize your new power moves in other game modes. If you're a little rusty on the field, the Practice Mode will get you going again. When you're confident in your smash mouth hits and soccer tackles, throw in some bad weather and gather up a bunch of friends for a rowdy round-robin tournament.
|Official Release Date||Mar 18, 2002|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...