- A modernised Sherlock Holmes in a rich and fantastic adventure
- Freely roam an expansive landscape of playable terrain
- Maneuver fast-paced action sequences to challenge your every gaming skill
- Play a unique blend of game mechanics that lead to an unprecedented experience
- State-of-the-art graphics bring the streets of Victorian London to life
- For the fist time in his storied career, Sherlock Holmes’ ruthless logic is overwhelmed by family stories, irresistible emotions and an occult revenge
SHERLOCK HOLMES: THE DEVIL’S DAUGHTER is a detective crime thriller that blends taut action and investigative work for a one-of-a-kind interactive experience. In a vast and detailed Victorian London, discover a fantastic, sweeping adventure and fie confounding cases which will test the extraordinary abilities of the master sleuth. With numerous suspects in each investigation, every choice you make could drive the story in unexpected – and possibly deadly – directions.
|Official Release Date||Jun 10, 2016|
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter - Gameplay Trailer (YouTube)
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter - Launch Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
The game is set up just like the last one: Crimes & Punishments. I am on the 4th case and enjoying the game so far. It has a little more action than Crimes and Punishments (which is a good thing) but the deductions and clues interface is still there.
And the US continues to not release this on PS4. Play-Asia saves the day with the UK release.
Thanks Play-Asia :)
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.