Our previous price:
You save: US$ 5.00 (17%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Sweeping adventure with classic action
- Dig! Run! Jump! Explore! and platform your way through themed stages filled with secrets
- Handcrafted pumped-up 8 bit style. A labor of love!
- Detailed, living background and animation! Big, beautiful pixels!
- Crazy bosses and lovable characters
- A light touch to narrative with humor and levity
- Discover and master multiple relics!
- A mass riches to upgrade your armor and weapons
- Awesome soundtrack by Jake “Virt” Kaufman and additional songs composed by Manami Matsumae!
- Hone your skills in Challenge Mode!
- Retell the adventure and uncover all of the world’s secrets with New Game+!
Shovel Knight is a sweeping classic action adventure game with awesome gameplay, memorable characters, and an 8-bit retro aesthetic. It's a hot mashup of new and old! You play as the eponymous Shovel Knight, a small knight with a huge quest. Shovel Knight has come to this land with two goals: to defeat the evil Enchantress and quest for his lost beloved. He wields a ShovelBlade: a multipurpose weapon whose techniques have now been lost to the ages.Always honest and helpful, Shovel Knight is a shining example of the code of Shovelry: Slash Mercilessly and Dig Tirelessly! But, between Shovel Knight and his beloved stands a cadre of villainous knights. These terrible foes, known as The Order of No Quarter, have been dispatched to prevent Shovel Knight from reaching the Enchantress, and will pursue their mission at any cost. If you love games with perfect platforming, beautiful art, infectious music, crazy bosses, humor and levity, and real heart... Shovel Knight is for you!
|Official Release Date||Oct 30, 2015|
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - August 18th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - June 3rd!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - May 17th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - November 20th!
Shovel Knight Release Trailer! [US] (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
A nice & awesome game for Nintendo 3DS owners. An amusing and fun game overall. A must have for Nintendo 3DS owners.
Good game , Some of it seems very difficult and challenging fun.
Really fun to play. It is great to have the option to own a physical version
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.