Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth (DVD-ROM)
Price: US$ 14.99
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 45.00 (75%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Seed the Adventure - Establish your cultural identity by choosing one of eight different expedition sponsors, each with its own leader and unique gameplay benefits. Assemble your spacecraft, cargo and colonists through a series of choices that directly seed the starting conditions when arriving at the new planet
- Colonize an Alien World - Explore the dangers and benefits of a new planet filled with dangerous terrain, mystical resources, and hostile life forms unlike those of Earth. Build outposts, unearth ancient alien relics, tame new forms of life, develop flourishing cities and establish trade routes to create prosperity for your people
- Technology Web - To reflect progress forward into an uncertain future, technology advancement occurs through a series of nonlinear choices that affect the development of mankind. The technology web is organized around three broad themes, each with a distinct victory condition
- Quest System - Quests are injected with fiction about the planet, and help to guide you through a series of side-missions that will aid in resource collection, unit upgrades, and advancement through the game
- Orbital Layer - Build and deploy advanced military, economic and scientific units that provide strategic offensive, defensive and support capabilities from orbit
- Unit Customization - Unlock different upgrades through the tech web and customize your units to reflect your play style
- Multiplayer - Up to 8 players can compete for dominance of a new alien world
- Mod support - Robust mod support allows you to customize and extend your game experience
Civilization made even better:
Firaxis Games, masters of strategy and the developers of acclaimed titles like Alpha Centuri and the XCOM: Enemy series, presents another masterpiece with Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth! As the latest installment to the Civilization franchise, aside from familiar elements from its predecessors, players can expect new gameplay innovations that take this title forward. In this turn based strategy game played on a hexagon grid, new ground is taken as the Civilization is now set in space - embark on the greatest journey mankind has ever taken in Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth!
Civilization Goes Upward:
250 years ago, humanity was devastated by the events of the "Great Mistake," and are now seeking for a new planet to call their own. Players will take on the helm of humanity's survival; this will be central to gameplay. Customize your own civilisation from choosing sponsors to back the expedition, and select the correct space vessel and crew to follow you into the unknown. Traverse galaxies and discover different "affinities" to be used towards your advantage in this exodus. With choices that matter, make the ones that count - the ending of each play through will be effected by them!
|Official Release Date||Oct 24, 2014|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
Official Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Intro Cinematic ? The Chosen (YouTube)