- Brand new dynamic environments and tracks: Inspired by SEGA’s illustrious gaming history, tracks include Dragon Canyon (of Panzer Dragoon fame) and Super Monkey Ball’s Temple Trouble
- Fully transforming vehicles: As players race across land, air and sea, their vehicles dynamically transform from cars, to boats, to planes; each vehicle is uniquely customized to complement its character
- All-Star moves: Incredibly popular in the first installment of the game, the All-Star moves return with a brand-new mechanic that powers up the more daringly you race
- Fair weapon system: An all-new system ensures that weapons can be blocked or evaded once you gain the skills to do so, creating a unique racing experience for each player
- Enhanced multiplayer: Play with up to eight people in online multiplayer mode
- Multiplayer game modes: Grand Prix and Battle Arenas
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed™ is changing the rules with a new thrilling racing experience featuring Sonic the Hedgehog and a fantastic cast of SEGA All-Stars competing across land, sea and air in vehicles that fully transform from cars, to boats, to planes. Following on from the huge success of Sonic & SEGA All-Star’s Racing, the characters now have their own unique transforming vehicles designed to take advantage of the varying terrain. The line-up on the Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed grid sees SEGA favorites – including Sonic the Hedgehog, Dr Eggman and AiAi – return to battle against newcomers that include Gilius Thunderhead of Golden Axe and Vyse of Skies of Arcadia.
|Official Release Date||Nov 18, 2012|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - January 12th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - June 22nd!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - November 19th!
Wii U - Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Gamescom Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
a cool racing game to ps vita system, with 1-8 players is very fun
nice race's game
Jogo muito diferente e legal, alto fator de replay.
Vale muito a pena.
It is a very hreat HD looking racing game. It plays a lot like Mario Kart, but I thinks is more Diddy Kong Racing style.
It's kind of fun, a little challenging. Overall it is fun. I have to get use to the races where they start flying unexpectedly that is where most of the challenge comes from.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.