PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Sonic Free Riders
- Requires kinectTM sensor
- Turn, twist and jump, as you speed your way to the finish line! Use your whole body to take full control of a variety of hoverboards and bikes
- Fun for all ages! Compete with family and friends in single and multiplayer modes, each with their own unique race rules
- Customize your board and bike with unlockable gear and unlock upgrades to increase your speed, skills, and special abilities
- Race as Sonic, Tails, Dr. Eggman and more, including your personal Avatar!
- Add even more excitement to each race with item pick-ups! Reach out and grab a variety of rockets, bowling balls, traps and more to knock your rivals off-course. Throw, shake, or swing to launch and give yourself the competitive edge
- Race through epic settings including sun-drenched resorts, deep winding canyons, glimmering waterfalls and majestic ancient ruins, each with their own unique traps and surprises around every corner
descriptionSonic is speeding onto Kinect™ for Xbox 360® in an action-packed experience unlike any other!Become your favorite character as you jump on your board and get ready to compete in exhilarating, adrenaline-fueled races against tough competition.For the first time use full-motion body control to twist and turn your way through a range of visually stunning courses. Hi–octane fun for ‘riders’ of all ages, Sonic Free Riders brings extreme fast-paced boarding action in a main event you won’t want to miss!
|Original Name||ソニック フリーライダーズ|
|Official Release Date||Nov 20, 2010|
|CERO A (Free)|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...