Street Fighter V (Multi-Language)
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 6.00 (11%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- New and Returning Characters: Birdie and Charlie Nash make their return to the Street Fighter universe, where they join classic characters like Ryu, Chun-Li, Cammy, and M. Bison. Many more new and returning characters will be added to the diverse roster, offering a wide variety of fighting styles for players to choose from
- New Strategies and Battle Mechanics: Highly accessible new battle mechanics (V-Trigger, V-Skill, V-Reversal, Critical Arts), which revolve around the V-Gauge and EX Gauge, provide an unprecedented layer of strategy and depth to the franchise that all players can enjoy.
- PS4 and PC Cross-Platform Play: For the first time in franchise history, the online community will be unified into a single player pool, allowing for even more rivalries to be born
- Next Gen Visuals: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the realism and next-gen visuals to new heights, making this latest entry the best looking and most immersive Street Fighter game of all time
- Rise up: The Capcom Pro Tour, the premier league destination for competitive fighting games, features dozens of tournaments for Street Fighter players across the globe. The 2015 tour includes $500,000 in prizing, the largest in franchise history
From one of the biggest video game franchises of all time since the creation of gaming consoles, Street Fighter V arises from the rest to be one of the greatest! Street Fighter V is the latest sequel to the phenomenal fighting game series where great martial artists with uniquely powerful combat styles around the world gathered together in a major fighting competition as they test their power against fighters, and strives to become the strongest fighter ever known.
From the aspirations, dedications and passions of players and fans, Street Fighter V will be the benchmark of the new era on the fighting series where fan involvement is the major key on creating a brand new masterpiece for this epic legacy. Street Fighter V will be built from fan suggestion and comments meaning desired improvements, balances, and roster of characters are almost from your requests!
For the first time ever, a Street Fighter Series will use cross-platform play to allow PC and PS4 players to engage one another in a match! An amazing roster of characters will be featured including Ryu, Chun-Li and even past favorites like Charlie that originally appeared in Street Fighter Alpha! Crush your enemies with deadlier attacks and finishing killer combo! To even heat up the action, the game will be powered by Unreal Engine 4 to deliver players swifter movements and advanced character models. Street Fighter V will reignite the fervor of not just veteran street fighters but also newly captivated fans in a brand new era of this critically acclaimed fighting series!
|Official Release Date||Feb 16, 2016|
|Language||Voice: English, Japanese|
|Subtitles||Japanese, English, Chinese|
Illuminati Ice Queen Kolin Makes Her In-Ring Debut!
Street Fighter V - E3 2015 Trailer | PS4 (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(2.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Nothing much to keep you interested. No arcade mode and no good single player content. Has frame rate issues and the graphics are quite bad on characters, especially the shadowing...
I like it.
I cannot recommend people buying this game due to a few reason.
-lack of arcade mode.
-no vs CPU in versus
-story mode too short for each character.
-online match unstable. Even in ps4 a lot of time the gameplay are choppy as hell.
-long waiting time to search for player.
-ranked match makes no sense at all with capcom crappy server. Despite thay said it fix.
-tutorial first b4 you dwell in actual gamepkay.
-Thr first game that has huge day one patch of 6gb that took me 6 minutes to download.
-lack of content really kill the game entirely despite they promise will bring more later.
-starting with 16 character and 11 stages.
-match making with steam player will 50/50 get you disconect from CFN.
-match making makes no sense since they randomly matching with pro player.
-no challenge mode.
If you in for competitive online play you may pick this game up.
If you just wanted to play single player mode. I said you should hold of for now until they released more content for months to come.
I cannot give this game above 2star cause it is really lacking in so many aspect. Even if you have a good internet connection. You are bound to have lagg spike in game on some certain stage or occasionally long play time. But for now multiplayer are in working condition but it can improve more. I really do hope they released more character as free DLC and some chall3nge mode.and even bring some function they missing like vs cpu mode i game. For 60bucks they asking i hope the game can live up to the hype.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.