Super Mario Maker
For US/Canada systems.
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Play a near-limitless number of Mario levels created by Nintendo and players around the world
- Create Mario levels by using the Wii U GamePad controller touch screen to add enemies, blocks, pipes and more
- Break the conventions of traditional Super Mario gameplay by blending enemies, traps and items into unexpected twists, like Piranha Plant-shooting cannons, power-up-tossing Lakitus, or even Hammer Bros. riding on Bowser while bouncing on trampolines
- Touch control, instant editing and a robust online ranking and search system makes creating, playing and sharing a seamless process
- Switch between four distinct themes, each with different art styles and features: Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, and New Super Mario Bros. U
- Transform into different characters at random with the new Mystery Mushroom item. Expand the roster of possible characters by completing 100 Mario Challenge mode or tapping compatible amiibo
- Tap a 30th Anniversary Mario amiibo figure to the Wii U GamePad controller to add a Big Mushroom power-up to your course!
- Each retail copy of the game will come with a special booklet that offers fun ideas for designing courses
Brace yourselves for the brand new treat that Nintendo will offer to fans for the Super Mario Bros' 30th Anniversary, the SuperMario Maker! For the first time ever in the Super Mario Bros. history, anyone can now create 2D Mario levels by just using their Wii U GamePad controller! Imagine yourself creating the most easy or hardest Mario course ever -- course filled with a new breed of goombas, a whole map full of coins or make the most impossibly fun Mario course ever made!
Super Mario Maker lets players use level editor where they can design, create, and play their very own Mario adventure, players can also edit their creation on the fly. Simply click and drag your desired element (blocks, pipes, lifts, and enemies) within the platform and let your imagination go to work! Choose among four different Super Mario Bro. game themes that suits your play style, including Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, and New Super Mario Bros. Make your most ambitious and extravagant Mario stages in Super Mario Makercome true and be proud to share your finished creations in the game’s online community for others players to play and enjoy.
|Official Release Date||Sep 11, 2015|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Break Through Bricks With Creativity: Super Mario Maker!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - October 4th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - April 19th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - May 4th!
Super Mario Maker for Wii U - The Shift (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
with this mario your imagination is not limit and endless play.
It was a strange mario game and very fun. The game allows the player to load up. Good game.
Mario Maker is a beautiful game that allows you to create any stage you want from easy to extremely hard! You can also play stages created by players throughout the world. Must get for mario fans.
The best collection stages super mario ,mario 3, mario world and super mario wiiu in 1 imagination not limit
Totally recommended, even if you don't make stages. There's a ton of creative people that make good, challenging stages. You might have to sift through some garbage, but it's worth it.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.