- New challenger!: Greninja, the awesome final evolution of Froakie from Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, joins the roster as a playable character in Super Smash Bros. for both Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Oldies but goodies: Many of the classic characters from past Super Smash Bros. games that are returning in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS have new powers and abilities
- Online play: Both the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS versions of Super Smash Bros. will offer online multiplayer game play with other players on the same platform. Players with broadband Internet access can battle it out with anyone else who is online and also has the game
- Variety of stages: While the cast of playable characters is the same in both versions of the new games, the stages where the battles take place are vastly different, depending on which system a player chooses. The Wii U stages are primarily based on past home console games, while the Nintendo 3DS stages draw from hand-held games for inspiration
- Items, trophies and Pokémon: Items, assist trophies and Poké Balls all return in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. New to the games are Master Balls, special Poké Balls that contain Legendary Pokémon like Arceus and Xerneas
Nintendo’s Popular Fighting Series is Back:
The fourth installment in the popular fighting series of Super Smash Bros. is here for the Wii U, bringing a huge variety of characters from various Nintendo franchises to your console! Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is developed by Bandai Namco Games and Sora Ltd., and will feature a mix of Nintendo classic characters and new heroes in this new competitive fighting game.
An Enjoyable Online Environment:
Similar with other previous games on the series, this game will have up to four players controlling various characters to fight against each other. Super Smash Bros. will feature online multiplayer gameplay with other players and will also offer a massive improvement from Brawl. There are two modes for playing with friends: “For Fun” and “For Glory”. In For Fun, all stages are picked randomly and all items and power-ups are available except for the Final Destination Stage. In For Glory, only Final Destination stage variations are available and will only offer a one on one battle.
In Addition, rather having an online leader board system, an entirely new type of ranking system is used called “Global Smash Power”. This system determines the player’s score which is used to find out how strong the player compared to other players around the world.
A Huge Roster of Characters, Items, and Trophies:
A roster of classic characters from previous installments has returned with new powers and abilities like Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, Yoshi and Charizard. As well, new challengers make a mark, such as Greninja, the amazing final evolution of Froakie from Pokemon X/Y. Tons of items, Assist Trophies and Poke Balls also return in this game. This Super Smash Bro. title gathers the greatest Nintendo Characters together in one legendary fight!
|Official Release Date||Nov 28, 2014|
A WILD PIKACHU CONTROLLER APPEARS!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - April 25th!
Mario VS Luigi: Wii U Battle Pads + More!
Pikachu Battle Pad Back In Stock + GC Controller Bundles and Adapters!
Play-Asia.com E3 Hype Train: Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/WiiU!
Super Smash Bros. WiiU release dates have been confirmed for all regions!
The hype cannot be contained: Super Smash Bros. is just around the corner!
THE ONE-STOP SMASH SHOP: PLAY-ASIA.COM SUPER SMASH BROS. BUNDLES!
The Play-Asia.com E3 2014 Pre-order List!
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Launch Trailer (YouTube)