PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
- Fight your friends around the world or in the same room with the only title to utilize the full capabilities of Nintendo’s online network at launch
- Play as a huge array of fighters ranging from classic world warriors like Ryu, Ken, Guile and Chun Li to the newly added Hakan and Juri
- The collectible meta-game features figurines of iconic characters in a brand-new addition to the Street Fighter franchise. When passing by another Nintendo 3DS owner, your chosen figurines will automatically battle via StreetPass. Next time you play the game you can view the results and collect your loot
- A new over-the-shoulder camera option has been added, offering an exciting new perspective of the action
- Play a game with a friend using the ever-popular Ryu, even when they don’t have a cartridge!
- With the Spectator Mode, use your own Nintendo 3DS to watch your friends battle it out live
- By utilizing a customizable touch screen interface, two new optional control schemes have been added to allow new players to pull off challenging moves with ease (Lite) and veterans to better access button combinations such as throws and three punches (Pro)
descriptionThe ultimate version of Street Fighter® makes its seamless transition to the Nintendo 3DS with Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition. The console experience is now in the palm of your hand with rich new features that utilize the capabilities of the Nintendo 3DS to its fullest.Packed with 35 playable characters, bonus stages and cinematic Ultra combos, Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition expands the action by allowing you to fight your friends around the world using Wi-Fi.New to the franchise are the figurine mode, which utilizes the Street Pass feature to add a collectible meta-game, and the 3D over-the-shoulder camera option that takes fighting to new depths. For those new to the franchise, a simple mode has been added allowing players to pull off challenging moves with a single touch of the screen.
|Official Release Date||Mar 25, 2011|
|Language||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Igor Oliveira (3) on 11, Feb. 2013 11:09 (HKT)
Great Classic game for 3DS!
Great Classic game for 3DS!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...