PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance (DVD-ROM)
Compatible with Windows™ (PC)
5-15d Usually ships within 5-15 days.
Compatible With Windows™ (PC)
5-15d Usually ships within 5-15 days
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Other buying optionsClick here to buy
|Type||Digital Edition / Instant Download|
- New Playable Faction The Seraphim will offer a completely new playable faction in multiplayer games and serve as the main threat during the new single-player campaign. The Seraphim are a cunning and devious race with advanced technology and are true masters of quantum technology
- New weapons, new strategies, new conquests!
- New Units 110 new land, sea, air, base and experimental units evolve armies to address strategic weaknesses or become the ultimate expressions of factional military doctrine
- Warfare on an Epic Scale Fully realized navies, orbital weaponry, advanced counter intelligence technologies, suicide weapons and sneak attacks give commanders unprecedented, deadly new capabilities in what is already the most strategic RTS on the market today
- New Multiplayer Maps 12 new multiplayer maps provide new battlegrounds or players to prove their supremacy
descriptionForged Alliance picks up the story a few years after the conclusion of the original Supreme Commander. Having finally ended the Infinite War, the first game's three factions suddenly face a new threat, this time in the form of the Seraphim: extra-dimensional aliens bent on the destruction of the human race. Taking a severe, alien-style drubbing in their early, separate engagements, Supreme Commander's old enemies join forces (hence the subtitle) and prepare to go out like Spartans in the face of a latter-day Xerxes.
|Official Release Date||Nov 23, 2007|
|Genre||Real Time Strategy|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...