The Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes
For PAL systems only.
Price: US$ 34.99
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 5.00 (13%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Similar visual style and top-down view of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- As Link, buddy up with two other Link characters and cooperatively solve inventive puzzles to progress through the game
- All three players share hearts, so they must work together to defeat enemies and solve puzzles
- Stack three Links on top of each other with the new “Totem” mechanic, which makes it possible to reach new locations to solve puzzles
- Collect loot to create wearable outfits, each with a different boost or ability. Each dungeon is structured with four main areas
- Single-player mode allows the player to rent two paper dolls to take along to complete the team of three and face challenges in dungeons
- Choose from a set of emoticons to communicate with each other while playing in multiplayer mode
- Team up with two other players in multiplayer mode via local wireless connection, online and with download play
In the visual style of the critically-acclaimed The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds game comes a new adventure. In this journey, three players team up– each as Link – to cooperatively make their way through inventive dungeons and battle bosses. Use the new Totem mechanic to stack three Links on top of each other to reach higher grounds and solve puzzles. Collect loot to create wearable outfits, each with a different boost or ability.
|Official Release Date||Oct 24, 2015|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
I was play it years ago, still great game for multi play. (espcially co-op games), but now it's not to recommend who wants to play single play.
good game in every aspect, except two issues:
1) cannot play with only two players
2) no surprise in anything for zelda fans, just like an old classic revisited with better graphics and different puzzle. Feel a little boring if Zelda fans look for anything new and different.
As a multiplayer Zelda spinoff, Tri Force Heroes is an absolute blast if you have 2 other friends to play with locally.
Otherwise, it's an enjoyable (if mechanically quirky) single player experience.
You'll only be disappointed if you go in hoping to enjoy the Zelda series' traditionally rich stories and grand adventures, because the narrative in Tri Force Heroes is paper thin.
Debes jugarlo con los amigos.
Received in good condition really good game to play
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.