PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for The Sims 3
- Fine-tune your Sims’ appearances and create millions of different personalities. Make them evil, romantic, paranoid, kleptomaniacs, or a mix of something completely different
- Build the ultimate home for your Sims, improve your town with building upgrades, and more
- Wield the ultimate control over your Sims, giving them wealth, beauty, and love—or take it all away with the click of a button
- Choose whether or not to fulfill your Sims’ destinies by making their wishes come true—or letting their dreams die. Will your Sims be rock stars, world leaders, or expert thieves? It’s up to you
- Connect to share your creations and download content from other players around the world, without ever leaving your game
- Face short and long term challenges and reap rewards. Connect* and share your achievements with your friends
descriptionCreate Sims with unique personalities, fulfill their desires, and control their lives within a living neighborhood. Unlock all-new Karma Powers and unleash them on your Sims: help your Sim “get lucky,” bless them with “instant beauty” or curse them with an “epic fail.” But use these powers wisely, because they may have unexpected results! Design and build your Sims’ dream home and share your creations with others. As you guide your Sims through life you can complete challenges to unlock additional items, town upgrades, and buildings upgrades. For the first time ever, upload and download content from your game, including furnishings, houses, Sims, and more!
|Official Release Date||Oct 29, 2010|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...