This War of Mine: The Little Ones
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Inspired by real-life events
- Control your survivors and manage your shelter
- Take care of innocent children - create toys for them and make them smile
- Craft weapons, alcohol, beds or stoves – anything that helps you survive
- Make decisions - an often unforgiving and emotionally difficult experience
- Randomized world and characters every time you start a new game
- Charcoal-stylized aesthetics to complement the game's theme
This War of Mine: The Little Ones explores the hardships of wartime survival as seen from an entirely new perspective; that of a child.
Based on This War of Mine, The Little Ones puts you in charge of a group of adults and children stuck in the middle of hell, trying to survive in a besieged city; struggling with lack of food, medicine and constant danger. The question is: how far will you go to make it through another day?
|Official Release Date||Jan 29, 2016|
|Genre||Real Time Strategy|
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - April 21st!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - May 16th!
This War of Mine: The Little Ones - gameplay trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
A real game with real decisions, nothing is equal, is a great game indeed
A great little title that tugs at the heart strings with it's difficult decisions.
Randomly generated world and characters make each play that much different and same at the same time.
Art style is very compelling and makes for a visually attractive game despite the perspective.
Great game, very much enjoy.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.