Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
featured reviewjrcheck (6) on 13, Apr. 2007 18:27 (HKT)
If your into shooters you will love this game.
Works perfect on Australian PAL console, manual and all on screen data is in english. Thanks play asia for FAST delivery and in perfect condition.
- Groundbreaking Visual Experience: The original Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter set the visual standard for next-gen consoles; Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 will take that achievement to a whole new level.
- All-New Battlegrounds: For the first time ever, the Ghosts will defend U.S. soil from a cross-border attack, taking the fight to all-new locations.
- Vastly Improved AI: AI is more challenging than ever.
- Improved Cross-Com: The revolutionary Cross-Com feature has been upgraded for Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2.
- Multiplayer Returns: The game that dominated the Xbox Live® online gaming service is back and it’s bigger and better than ever before. Additional details to follow…
descriptionThe award-winning original next-generation killer app returns with Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™ 2. The Ghosts are back!
It’s 2014, and the soldier of the future returns to encounter a new and more imminent threat along the recently completed wall on the U.S./Mexico border. The Ghosts are more powerful, with an upgraded Integrated Warfighter System (IWS) but will have only 72 hours to assess the threat and stop the rebels from reaching U.S. soil. With a border that’s 1,900 miles long and an enemy that doesn’t play by the rules, this is a job for the U.S. military’s most elite fighting unit. This is a job for the Ghosts.
|Official Release Date||Mar 09, 2007|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
I actually love this game. The control and the action need patience since any failed mission is a trip back to the checkpoint. This actually frustrate a bit since its a show stopper. The checkpoint IMHO should be much more frequent than now making it less time in completing any mission.
I bought the game for the second time just because of its good multiplayer split screen.
Good replay value if you want to complete every missions and secondary objectives.
Keep in mind that it is more about strategy than shooting here, the pace can be slow sometimes and it is challenging. Mistakes wont be forgiven...
GRAW2 offers up a better, though shorter, single-player game than its predecessor. But the best of its gameplay can be found in its impressive multiplayer game. The single player is over before you realize, but the multiplayer is definetly the most entertaining part of the game. Great graphics and intense battles make this a great buy under 30 dollars
if you have pacience to do and re-do missions.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.