Compatible with PlayStation 4™ (PS4™)
No Region Protection / Action
Tom Clancy's The Division (Collector's Edition)
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Snowdrop Engine: Powered by the fully new gen Snowdrop engine, Tom Clancy's The Division sets a new bar in video game realism and open-world rendering. Experience a chaotic and devastated New York like you’ve never seen it before
- Take Back New York: Welcome to a new generation experience in a persistent and dynamic environment, where exploration and player-progression are essential. Teaming up with other Division agents, your mission is to restore order, investigate the source of the virus and to Take Back New York
- A Living and Breathing World: Enter a universe where the time of day and weather conditions deeply impact your gaming experience. Use the environment to a strategic advantage to dominate fights and ambush your enemies. Utilize your gas mask to provide protection from the virus and upgrade it to enter the most highly contaminated areas
- Urban Jungle: New York City is being overrun by hostile groups that are trying to take advantage of the crisis. One such group is The Cleaners, who travel throughout the city wherever the contagion levels rise. Wearing hazmat suits and wielding flamethrowers, the Cleaners leave nothing but ash in their wake
- The Agents of the Division: Trained to act independently from any chain of command, Agents are autonomous and adaptive, working alone or in small groups. They are the last line of defence, activated when all else fails to save what remains
- Gear Up: As a member of The Division, harness state-of-the-art technology: both networked and prototyped. Loot fallen enemies and upgrade your gear. Customize your character and your back-pack, your lifeline in the event of a collapse, and communicate with the other agents at all times with your smart watch. Customize and level up your weapons. The choices you make will help forge a recovery or plunge the city deeper into chaos
- Game Changing Skills: Choose and upgrade your skills smartly and synergize with your team mates to increase your chances of winning in combat. Use the ECHO skill, a data collection tool that renders moments frozen in time, to learn valuable information about your immediate environment, find hidden loot, and help you to uncover the truth behind the pandemic
- Social Seamless Multiplayer: Seamlessly team up with friends to take down your enemies and achieve group objectives. Raise the security and morale levels of the surviving citizens of New York to unlock and secure bases of operations. Fight through a city where danger can come from anywhere and anyone, at any moment
- Revolutionary Companion Gaming: On your tablet, join your friends in real-time gameplay. The app gives you a bird’s eye view of the battlefield, the ability to aid your allies in combat by attacking enemies or identifying targets and raining destruction down on your enemies
Be Prepared to Enter the Next Generation of Gaming:
Ubisoft and Massive Entertainment will once again showcase an epic next-gen gaming experience in Tom Clancy’s The Division. The Division takes place in New York City three weeks after a manmade virus is unleashed on Black Friday which causes a devastating pandemic that sweeps through the city. Little by little, basic necessities have failed which leads society to a massive breakdown.
Play as one of the Division, a secret unit of self-supported tactical agents, skilled to operate independently in this kind of complex state. Fight for survival, find the cure and restore society.
Snowdrop: A True Next-Gen Engine:
Tom Clancy’s The Division is powered by the new Snowdrop game engine which was specifically developed to create the deep and massive universe of Tom Clancy’s The Division. The Snowdrop engine is truly made for next-gen consoles; from its dynamic global illumination, striking procedural destruction, dynamic day night cycles, advanced particle system and dynamic material shaders, Tom Clancy’s The Division achieves a whole new level of graphical quality. The Snowdrop engine makes the world of Tom Clancy’s The Division a reality!
Destruction is the Gameplay of the Game:
Discover an innovative, massively-multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) and explore New York City with friends, AI or other human players. The game can support up to 4 players plus 1 tablet player in co-op. Gear up with thousands of weapon types, skill combinations, gears and much more. Players can also play in there smart phone or tablet in real-time gameplay with special characters.
|Official Release Date||Mar 08, 2016|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
Tom Clancy's The Division: Agent Origins (Escape) (YouTube)
Tom Clancy's The Division - Launch Trailer [US] (YouTube)
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
A very annoying game to play. It would've been great if it wasn't for the reliability of an internet connection. Not worth it if you have an unstable connection. The trailer shows a gameplay in a team, far fetched if you're playing solo. Could've been; at least; a decent game to play. Very much ruined my expectation of it. $60 not worth it.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.