PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Top Spin 3
Compatible with Nintendo™ Wii (Wii™)
For PAL systems only.
5-15d Usually ships within 5-15 days.
Compatible With Nintendo™ Wii (Wii™)
5-15d Usually ships within 5-15 days
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Top Spin 3
- Compete in addictively fun multi-player mini-games or rise through the ranks in Career Mode to become the #1 player in the world
- Outstanding new gameplay style with incredibly precise control over your movements, positioning and pace. Players will feel every adrenline fueled shot as they battle their way to supremacy
- Updated and intracately detailed animation of player features, ball movement and crowd reactivity make this game visually more realistic than ever before
- Easy to grasp 'pick and play' mode for beginnners where you set the pace and learn to master the shots
- Expansive online mode for both PS3 and 360 play a range of different game modes
- New and original Evolutionary Visuals - watch your players get hot, sweaty, tired and dirtier the longer they play. Watch the venue weather change from clear sunny skies to cloudy
- Incredibly realistic venues - play at over 46 worldwide tennis venues
descriptionFor the 1st time ever on the Wii, play with or against 16 of the world's top tennis pros at 10 real-life courts. Take advantage of complete Wii Remote™ functionality to perform forehands, backhands and serves exactly as you would swing a real racquet. Compete in addictively fun multi-player mini-games or rise through the ranks in Career Mode to become the #1 player in the world.
The gameplay in Top Spin Tennis will feature an array of modes including singles, doubles, mixed and non-mixed matches, exhibition, tournament and more, with four levels of difficulty and ten international venues. It will also feature more than a dozen licensed tennis stars as well as ten original characters. Up to four players can play Top Spin Tennis using as many as four sets of controllers. To add to the group fun, there are a collection of party games included.
|Official Release Date||Jun 20, 2008|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...