PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
AspyrCompatible with Nintendo DS™ (NDS™)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Touch Mechanic
- Follow an adventurous story line and experience dozens of car modification missions
- Use the DS stylus to simulate the use of a mechanic’s tools – wrench, sander, welder, buffer, etc.
- Use your ever-growing mechanic skill set to solve more advanced car repairs within the designated time limit
- Modify your very own car with dozens of modifiable parts to create your dream ride
- Work with fully rendered 3D automobiles throughout 75 levels of gameplay
descriptionTouch Mechanic takes players into the exciting world of customs and car tuning. Work your way to the top of the profession and become a surgeon of the automobile as you advance by changing rims, repairing damaged bumpers, replacing mufflers and brakes, performing paint and decal work and adding aftermarket enhancements to vehicles of all shapes and sizes.
|Official Release Date||Mar 23, 2009|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...