PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
US$ 24.99 orUnit 13
Sony Computer Entertainment
Compatible with PlayStation Vita (PS Vita)
No Region Protection / Third Person Shooting
Usually ships within 1-5 days
Sony Computer EntertainmentCompatible with PlayStation Vita (PS Vita)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Unit 13
- First fully portable shooter experience only available on the PS Vita system. Designed exclusively for PS Vita utilizing the system’s immersive and intuitive controls, Unit 13 includes precision dual analog sticks and the front and rear touch pads
- Stunning 'portable sized' non-linear levels support an unlimited range of approach and tactical options. Armed with a wide array of weapons, gear and attachments, players work to discover the best way to Infiltrate compounds, rescue hostages, sabotage and eliminate the enemy
- Stay connected with rich social and competitive features accessible through the PS Vita’s Wifi and 3G functionality. Unit13’s competitive features are all 3G enabled, so you can engage and compete with your friends and the wider Unit13 community wherever you are
- Choose your Operative - Play as one of six Unit13 military and intelligence operatives, each with their own specialties, weapons, gear and unlocks
- Choose your Mission - Select your own path through a grid of 36 pick-up-and-play missions to unlock 9 challenging High Value Target (HVT) enemy battles. Re-play missions to increase your ‘5’ star rating and conquer PSN friends, NEAR, Regional and Global players
descriptionUnit13 introduces players to a robust set of social and competitive features through Wifi and 3G connections that enable them to engage and compete with friends and the wider Unit13 community, wherever they are. Unit 13’s in-game scoring and ‘5‘ star rating system provides instant feedback , driving the title’s social competitive features so that any mission can become a focus of competition between players, their friends, NEAR, Regional or Global opponents. An in-game notification center also alerts players on status updates, Daily Challenges and rare High Value Target alerts. Players can choose to play Unit13 solo, or with a friend in two-player cooperative mode via Wifi which includes full voice chat with PS Vita’s built-in microphone.
|Original Name||UNIT 13 (英韓文版)|
|Official Release Date||Mar 06, 2012|
|Genre||Third Person Shooting|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...