Watch Dogs (English)
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- HACK THE CITY: Watch_Dogs takes place in a fully simulated living city where, using your smartphone, you have real-time control over the city’s infrastructure. Trap your enemy in a 30-car pileup by manipulating the traffic lights. Stop a train, and then board it to evade the authorities. Narrowly escape capture by quickly raising a drawbridge. Anything connected to the city’s ctOS can become your weapon
- STREET JUSTICE: Living in inner city Chicago where violence is best answered by violence, you have the skills to take the fight to the streets. Take down enemies by delivering devastating blows with your baton, or experience a shoot-out like never before with a physics simulation that rivals anything in the shooter category. Overall, you will have access to more than 30 traditional weapons
- HIGH OCTANE: With help from Ubisoft Reflections, the acclaimed studio behind the award-winning Driver series, Watch_Dogs offers a stable bursting with horsepower. Get behind the wheel of more than 65 vehicles, each with state-of-art physics and handling, and explore the massive city while completing missions
- EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL: Disrupt, the all-new game engine dedicated to Watch_Dogs, uses advanced processing and graphics to deliver a stunning visual and an incredibly realistic experience. Disrupt gives you the power to affect the story, the city and the life of the population with your choices creating a ripple effect throughout the city
- DYNAMIC NAVIGATION: Watch_Dogs gives you the ability to not only use the city’s ctOS to your advantage, but the streets as well. In real-world Chicago, cut through one of the buildings or climb to the rooftops to catch your target
Add another game to your list of ‘must play’ open-world action games! You are Aiden Pearce – a vigilante who has incredible potential when it comes to hacking - whatever he (or you) feel like, and with a plethora of devices to break into. Watch Dogs can easily be labelled as a GTA for the technological gangsters. Instead of stealing cars, you are stealing something much more valuable: information, and a lot of it. Find specific targets to eliminate, or scan the crowd for a victim to latch your bugs onto. Retrieve bank data, hack phones, their demographic information – all to either catch them yourself or save them if their life is important to your interests. There is more to the game that just being a hack-sim, you also have to do the dirty work yourself! Combat has a large focus on stealth mechanics and parkour so you can get around fast and evade or close in on enemies in a Third Person Shooter-style. Follow the digital connections as you track people’s every move – but not just people, the whole city of Chicago. As the main setting for the game, you will experience beautifully created graphics that do justice to the real city.
Xbox 360 250GB Hard Disk is require
|Original Name||看門狗 (英文版)|
|Official Release Date||May 27, 2014|
|Subtitles||Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
There is a lot of different ways to approach the mission, furthermore there are many skills to be used so to complete the mission. Style of game is similar to GTA but with much more different interactions. Worth it!
As has been said before, this is GTA but with the ability of a smartphone and all the tricks involved. It's a time vampire, in the best way. This game is so consuming that you'll play until the sun comes up because there is so much to do. In addition to the main campaign, which is you hunting people that have threatened your family, there are side missions involving car chases, hacking puzzles, time runs and hidden clues and hints.
It's a simple game to master but fun all round and worth adding to the catalog of games. The shooting element is tighter than GTA and allows for cover defense and attacks and the possibility of carrying an array of weapons (in a magic pocket).
The down side is that the challenges can be repetitive and the car chases are all the same with the idea to kill the main target and then escape or kill his/her crew. This happens a lot during the game, but I always enjoy new ways of finding how to avoid dying.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.