PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Watchmen: The End is Nigh - Part 1 & 2
Warner Home Video GamesCompatible with Xbox360™ (X360)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Watchmen: The End is Nigh - Part 1 & 2
- Play as two distinctive Watchmen characters with unique abilities: Rorschach, a feral, streetwise fighter who can disarm enemies to use their own weapons against them or Nite Owl, a refined fighter who uses martial arts expertise and high-tech wizardry
- Watchmen: The End is Nigh features six chapters of gut-wrenching action, including locales from the film, allowing for hours of intense gameplay action and a fully developed storyline
- Fight up to 20 enemies at the same time in bloody street fighting action
- Play with friends in split screen co-op multiplayer competition, or solo with an A.I partner
- Visually stunning graphic design stays true to the moody tone of the Watchmen world
- Strong replayability from different characters’ perspectives, combat styles and co-op play
descriptionImmerse yourself in the iconic Watchmen world and experience hardcore, gut-punching combat as urban vigilantes Rorschach and Nite Owl. Watchmen: The End is Nigh extends the Watchmen film experience by delving into the characters, rivalries and challenges in a mature action-brawler.
|Official Release Date||Jul 21, 2009|
|Language||English, French, Spanish, German, Italian|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...