Compatible with PlayStation 4™ (PS4™)
No Region Protection / Tactical RPG
World of Final Fantasy [Limited Edition]
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
featured reviewguimarques90 (31) on 01, Sep. 2012 09:50 (HKT)
Fun to play
Great game, but very hard to platinum.
- A New Twist on Classic Battles: Master an all new battle system where players can utilize their captured monsters to create powerful towers of monsters to fight foes. Use the monsters' size, element, and order effectively to win the battle!
- Customize, Evolve & Saddle Up: Strategize over endless customization options by turning monsters into ability-boosting magicite, leveling and evolving them to gain new specializations, or simply ride them to travel faster over the vast landscapes of this toy-like world
- A World of Vertical Possibility: Dive into vertically stacked dungeons and use creature abilities and magicite effects to get past obstacles and progress. In this world of stacking objects, the sky is truly the limit!
Embark on an adventure unlike any before to an all new WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY. With charming, stylized visuals for both the young and the young at heart, players will collect, raise, and battle iconic monsters by stacking them to form adorable yet strategic monster towers. The memorable legends of FINAL FANTASY come to life in this imaginative, colorful world as an epic story fit for the smallest of heroes unfolds.
Two siblings journey to a mysterious land to rediscover their lost memories. In this peculiar place where stacking things on one’s head is perfectly normal, the young monster tamers will encounter new friends and familiar FINAL FANTASY heroes as they learn the truth about their pasts.
The WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Limited Edition features the game, artbook, and extra digital bonus content including:
- Special 24-Page Artbook showing off the stunning WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY creative direction
- Sephiroth summon
- White Chocobo: Choco-gallop to Grymoire's rescue on this rare, white chocobo.
- Glow Moogle: Add a little sparkle to your stacks with this shining moogle star.
- Red Bonnetberry: Put some merry in your tonberry with this cherry-robed mini menace.
- Japanese VO DLC: play the game with the Japanese voice-overs
|Official Release Date||Oct 25, 2016|
WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY TGS 2015 Trailer (YouTube)
World of Final Fantasy E3 2016 Trailer (YouTube)
World of Final Fantasy - Tokyo Game Show Trailer 2016 (YouTube)
WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY – Welcome to Grymoire! (YouTube)
World of Final Fantasy - PAX 2016 Trailer (YouTube)
WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY – Cinematic Anime Opening (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
As a fan of old style JRPG, this turn base RPG is a treasure to embrace, with tons of Job, 9K damages, not so painful grinding method, probably the lack of chars (only 4 available), very basic story line are the minus points in this game.
Moreover, some of the best jobs available very late in the game, thus make you have to explore the post game for more enjoyment, just don't expect too much from replaying the game.
Solid 4 stars for me.
Bought this for my wife, she loves it.
Probably.. no, definitely the best game released this year! And I played alot of different western/jp games. Hands down Atlus, I can feel that titanic effort you put in this masterpiece. Definitely must buy for those who can speak japanese.
I'm a new TO fan and just played TOB about 15 hours, but I would say it's a really nice JRPG game. Velvet
I have never played the other Persona titles before, and I got curious because of the interesting mix of RPG and life-sim. Really like both parts of the game and the fact that everything is influencing each other.
I play it without problems on a German PS4 so if you can speak Japanese and don't want to wait until next year, I can just recommend it.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.