PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- Explore the four unique worlds within Jellystone Park: the lofty Lookout Mountains, the Wilderness Trail, Jellystone Lake, and Eagle Mountain
- Jump, slide, crawl, belly stomp and zip-line through majestic locations within Jellystone; use Yogi’s flying glider in special areas!
- Scavenger Hunts: Collect a variety of items (including junk!) to build useful gadgets and access hidden areas
- Sneaking: As Yogi, avoid detection by Ranger Smith and other humans while collecting pick-ups to build a new contraption or grabbing a couple of ‘pic-a-nic’ baskets
- Classic Platforming Controls—With a Wii Twist: Shake and push objects in the environments to uncover hidden pick-ups and using Wii motion controls
descriptionThe 100th Anniversary of Jellystone Park is fast approaching – and land developers want to shut it down! Based on Warner Bros. Studios live-action/CG animated feature film Yogi Bear™, Yogi Bear™: The Video Game lets players become “smarter than the average bear” while exploring the park as Yogi. Belly slide, zip-line, bungee, and sneak through majestic levels, all the while rescuing protected animals and finding a way to save Jellystone Park from shutting down forever!
|Official Release Date||Dec 07, 2010|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...